  • Mood:

Celebrate the New Era of LiveJournal!

Yesterday we announced that LiveJournal has a new home. Today it's time to celebrate!

We're throwing a private party tonight in San Francisco to toast to the future of LiveJournal. Join lj_2008  - our new community dedicated to discussing what's next for LJ - and get an exclusive invitation to the party from brad.

See you there!
Tags: news, party, six apart, sup
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…