News Flash---Permanent Account Sale Extended

Due to popular demand, we're extending the Permanent Account sale. Many of you have written in requesting an extension, noting that a lot of people get paid on Fridays or on the 15th. We're happy to report that your requests have been answered—the sale now ends on December 15, giving you an extra 5 days to head over to the Gift Shop and purchase a Permanent Account.

(We disabled email notification for this news post because we don't want to inundate your inboxes with announcements, but we thought you might want to know about the sale extension.)
Subscribe

  • View Pictures, Reacts, and Quotations — New Features of LJ

    Dear Friends, Friday is a good time for some great news — in fact, we have three of them! From now on you can view big-size photos closer, put the…

  • LiveJournal: Important Updates

    Control of LiveJournal as a blogging platform has been transferred to SUP Media LLC, a legal entity based in the Russian Federation. This decision…

  • June 12th News

    Announcing the New LiveJournal Team We're excited to announce that our new General Manager Matt Berardo has arrived at our San Francisco office, his…