Advisory Board Election Announcement

Advisory Board Elections

Calling all potential candidates—nominations for user representatives to the LJ Advisory Board open next week! As we announced last month, we're holding Advisory Board elections this month and we want you to take part.

Nominations for user representatives begin on Monday, June 15, 2009, and close on Friday, June 19, 2009. All the election action—including the nomination process—will take place in lj_election_en and lj_election_ru. But don't worry, we'll announce all election happenings in news, so even if you’re not watching the two election communities, you'll still be able to participate and know what is going on.

Read more...Collapse )
Tags: advisory board elections