New LiveJournal Merchandise Store, Anniversary Design Contest, and Paid Time Extension

New Store, New Gear—Check out the goods at the new store for LJ merchandise.

Theme Design Contest—Show off your design skills to all of LJ.

Outage—We're sorry. We want to make it up to you.

Welcome to a Special Edition Birthday News Post—we have a few happy things to share with you as we continue our yearlong celebration of LiveJournal's 10th birthday. Read on to get dressed up, strut your creative stuff, and make up for lost time.

Read more...Collapse )
Tags: lj merch, paid time extension, theme design contest, zazzle store