New LiveJournal Merchandise Store, Anniversary Design Contest, and Paid Time Extension

New Store, New Gear—Check out the goods at the new store for LJ merchandise.

Theme Design Contest—Show off your design skills to all of LJ.

Outage—We're sorry. We want to make it up to you.

Welcome to a Special Edition Birthday News Post—we have a few happy things to share with you as we continue our yearlong celebration of LiveJournal's 10th birthday. Read on to get dressed up, strut your creative stuff, and make up for lost time.

Read more...Collapse )
Tags: lj merch, paid time extension, theme design contest, zazzle store
Subscribe

  • State of the Goat 2012

    Bienvenue, dobro požalovat', bienvenidos, and welcome! Thank you for sharing another year with LiveJournal, home to some of the liveliest discussions…

  • 2010 State of the Goat

    It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. From the hotly-awaited release of a la carte userpics to the hotly-contested launch of…

  • State of the Goat 2008

    2007 was an epic year for LiveJournal. Of course, the biggest news was the launch of LiveJournal, Inc. -- a company dedicated exclusively to…