Leaping lemurs, American Idol

 We've got some tasty treats baking in beta this week. While we prepare to frost, Frank would like to take a few moments to celebrate all of you June babies out there. If you were born this month, send Frank a mushy MWAH, and he'll whoosh you over a hug coupon!

Important stuff to know

  • Header design contest: We've begun accepting entries for our next header contest. You can submit your original designs to remixed. Images should be 900x90 pixels and should not contain copyright-protected images. Please incorporate the LiveJournal logo and menu template (you'll find them posted to the Profile page). We'll accept submissions until Monday, June 21st at 3PM, PDT. The winner will be awarded a $20 LiveJournal gift certificate. Finalists will receive $10 LiveJournal gift certificates. All other participants will get $5 gift certificates (only one per user). We thank you, again, for sharing your talent!
  • American Idol tickets: Our good friend brenden at ohnotheydidnt is giving away tickets to American Idol's Live Tour 2010! Simply submit an ONTD fan sign, and you could find yourself up close and personal with today's instant celebs (a/k/a tomorrow's top gossip victims). To enter, you must be a member of ONTD and post a fan sign here!

We've got leaping lemurs for our paid users!

If you have a paid or permanent account, you can send five free leaping lemurs now through Monday June 14th, at 4pm, PDT! You'll see both the free and the $0.99 creatures displayed until they've high-tailed it off to your friends. Please send only one at a time. In other words, you'll need to complete check-out and start a new order for each critter you send. If you're not receiving vgifts (from friends and/or Frank), you may have disabled them. To enable vgifts, visit Edit profile (under Profile), scroll down to the bottom of the page, and check your settings. Please be advised that these lovin' lemurs are not house-broken (be sure to avoid chocolate and Red Bull after sundown).
For our featured photo and more fun with Frank & Meme, we'll catch you under the cut! Read more...Collapse )

Thanks again for joining us. We'll see you next week!
Tags: american idol, frank & meme, header contest, leaping lemurs, photophile