Party Reviews

The party kicked ass yesterday. I thank all of you who were able to come... it was nice meeting everyone.

I've added a category in the topic directory for parties and created a new topic for the September 2000 Seattle party. Go there to read each other's reviews or add your own.

I'd really like everybody to let me know when and where they post pictures once you get them online.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…

  • 1 comment