|We all love our privacy, but there are times when we actually want to be found on LiveJournal. If you'd like to help former classmates locate you on LiveJournal, you can select a specific userpic to display in the search results for each school you've attended (we recommend a photo that your classmates are likely to recognize). To add your schools and create designated school userpics, here's what you do:
- Visit the Schools Directory, search for your school, and add it to your profile (if your school isn't there, use the Add School feature to request that your licensed and accredited school be added to our list);
- Click the link to your school and copy the ID number, which you'll find at the end of the URL after sid=;
- Visit your Manage Userpics page and add or click on the userpic you'd like to associate with the school;
- Add the ID number of the school into the following text string: _schools#### (replace the # signs with the ID number) and paste it into the Keywords field;
- If you want to use the same userpic for all the schools you've attended, you'll need to add separate keywords that include each school ID number, separated by commas.
For more information about schools, check out this FAQ. We'll be back next week with another fun tip!