|Being of the glass-is-half-full mindset, let's start off with a look at all the features you liked:
- A la carte userpics:
We You were starting to think it would never happen, but we launched a variety of userpic add-on packages for all users.
- LJ Tokens: LJ Tokens replaced plastic as the chosen form of currency to send gifts, buy paid account time, and cover incidentals, like gifts and custom userheads.
- Custom userheads: While we're on the subject, we introduced custom userheads to help you play dress-up.
- Google Analytics and community Stats: For our paid and permanent users, we extended Stats to communities and partnered with Google to enable Google Analytics on journals.
- Purged accounts: We successfully purged over two million deleted and suspended accounts, freeing up loads of cool usernames.
- Gift Shop redesign: We overhauled the Gift Shop to make purchasing easier.
- Drop-down tag selection: We added a drop-down tag list with partial matching along with an option to check off multiple tags when posting. For more information on managing tags, read this FAQ.
- iPhone app: We launched a new LiveJournal iPhone app, which was greeted with fairly positive reviews. (And, yes, we're hoping to introduce BlackBerry and Droid apps too.)
- Community rejection text box: For our community maintainers, we added the ability to send an accompanying explanation with membership rejections.
- Manage Friends: We introduced partial match search results and improved pagination on the Manage Friends page.
- Repost button: We developed a repost button that lets you invite other users to repost your public entries.
- Pingbacks: We brought back pingbacks so you don't have to rely on preternatural instincts to find out if someone has linked to a public entry you've posted.
- Sort by multiple tags: We added the ability to search by multiple tags to refine search results in journals and communities.
- View entries by poster: We added a search function that lets you view all public entries in a community posted by a specific user. For details, check out this news release.