New beta version of Friends page, plus other features and fixes

With the release of version 98 yesterday, the Friends page has been redesigned as a system page for all users and is now available for beta testing by everyone. As you may have already seen, there will be a link at the top of your Friends page allowing you to switch between the new and old versions throughout the beta testing period.

For full information on this redesigned page, plus other new features and bug fixes, please see this post in the lj_releases community. Thank you!
Tags: friends page redesign, r98
Subscribe

  • LiveJournal: Important Updates

    Control of LiveJournal as a blogging platform has been transferred to SUP Media LLC, a legal entity based in the Russian Federation. This decision…

  • June 12th News

    Announcing the New LiveJournal Team We're excited to announce that our new General Manager Matt Berardo has arrived at our San Francisco office, his…

  • May 22 News

    Advisory Board Elections Today, May 22nd, marks the beginning of the Advisory Board Election process. Polls will be open through the 29th. Out of…