New beta version of Friends page, plus other features and fixes

With the release of version 98 yesterday, the Friends page has been redesigned as a system page for all users and is now available for beta testing by everyone. As you may have already seen, there will be a link at the top of your Friends page allowing you to switch between the new and old versions throughout the beta testing period.

For full information on this redesigned page, plus other new features and bug fixes, please see this post in the lj_releases community. Thank you!
Tags: friends page redesign, r98
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…