Stats

The statistics page has finally been updated. Better, it'll now automatically update everyday at 1:30 am PST.

The reason this was never done before was because it wasn't an integral part of the site, and I just ran the tool to generate the stats whenever I was curious. I would've run that nightly, except parts of the script were very inefficient as the number of users and posts grew. (in other words, it didn't scale worth a damn.) Anyway, I fixed it all up. The graphs are coming back soon, too.... I'm generating all the data for it again, but I need to sleep. Tomorrow.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…