Scrapbook redesign

We've been hard at work on the appearance of the LiveJournal platform, and today we are happy to present you with a redesigned version of our photo hosting feature. All functionality which was present in the old interface has been preserved, and the appearance has been brought in line with our new video hosting feature.

We have also expanded on mass actions within photo albums: aside from deleting and posting multiple images at once, it is now possible to move multiple images to another album, and to change their privacy settings. Information on the remaining disk space you have available on LiveJournal is also now displayed on all pages of Scrapbook.

Album view

We appreciate any feedback, comments and suggestions you have about this feature!
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…