Quick comments

We're pleased to announce the quick comments feature which allows you to comment on your friends' entries directly from the Friends Feed.

qc2-en (2).png
To comment on an entry, just type your comment in the box provided and press Enter (this doesn't reload the page, so you can just continue reading your feed from your previous position). HTML, images, videos, and mentioning other LJ users by their usernames are allowed in quick comments. You can also edit or delete the quick comment you left directly from the Friends Feed.

This feature is available in the new design and new Feed only.
You can switch to the new design by clicking the link in the upper right page corner, and the Friends Feed is available at http://username.livejournal.com/feed/ (where 'username' is your LiveJournal username). We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!
Tags: feed, feedback
Subscribe

  • LiveJournal: Important Updates

    Control of LiveJournal as a blogging platform has been transferred to SUP Media LLC, a legal entity based in the Russian Federation. This decision…

  • June 12th News

    Announcing the New LiveJournal Team We're excited to announce that our new General Manager Matt Berardo has arrived at our San Francisco office, his…

  • May 22 News

    Advisory Board Elections Today, May 22nd, marks the beginning of the Advisory Board Election process. Polls will be open through the 29th. Out of…