4 free accounts!

First, I'd like to thank everybody that's been buying paid accounts. We've made an amazing amount of money so far, and every bit we get goes to making the site faster, prettier and adding more features. In the next week or so expect a bunch of new paid-only features.... I feel a little guilty that I haven't finished them all yet, but school's been hitting me pretty hard.

Anyway, now for the fun part --- today a $100 check came in the mail from a user that doesn't actually have a LiveJournal account. He said to consider it a scholarship for "deserving but destitute" users. So, if you're deserving and destitute, reply here with your sob story (no job, no money, college student, etc...) and the first four deserving users will get them. On your marks, get set.... go!
Subscribe

  • Facebook posts import

    We have some good news! You are now able to import your public Facebook entries to LiveJournal automatically. You can make posts on both platforms…

  • Embedded posts from LiveJournal

    We're pleased to tell you that now you can embed entries from LiveJournal to your posts on other sites. To embed post from…

  • New post editor

    We're excited to announce our new post editor. Some of you might have noticed the link to it at the new post page. It isn't visible to everyone…