livejournal wrote in news

No Ads Month For Active Authors, Quick Notifications And New Virtual Gifts

Dear friends,

we hope you are well and we would like to share some good news with you!

No Ads Month For Active Authors

We know, that most of us right now live in a rather uncomfortable situation. We have thought how we could help to make your time with LiveJournal more comfortable.

So we will disable ads for a month for all active authors. For active authors who have Professional package, we will extend it for one month.

LJ Mascots Frank the goat and Mr. Kapusta are preparing for the summer
LJ Mascots Frank the goat and Mr. Kapusta are preparing for the summer

The authors' activity is taken into account starting from March 30.

Quick Notifications

You have probably already noticed a little bell icon in LJ's header. Here are LiveJournal's quick notifications.

Quick notification at LiveJournal.com
Quick notification at LiveJournal.com

You get the most important notifications right in an open browser tab - comments, private messages, reactions to posts and comments and much more.

You can manage this type of notifications in your account's settings.

New Virtual Gifts

All users who posts some entries with #stayhome hashtag will get one of our new virtual gifts with Frank and Mr. Kapusta

Frank and Mr. Kapusta #stayhome
Frank and Mr. Kapusta #stayhome

All of them are free!

Send it to someone you care.

Creativity is the best way to distract and support others! Please keep calm and carry on — stay at home, share your thoughts, ideas and worries with friends and subscribers.

With love,
LiveJournal team