livejournal wrote in news

Summing up: New Year's Cards and Word of the Year

Dear Friends,

Yay! We've made for you a personal New Year's Cards with a summation of your creative journey in LiveJournal. We've also picked a word of this year! Guess what it is!

Find out more on our new article!

Summing up: New Year's Cards and Word of the Year
Summing up: New Year's Cards and Word of the Year

Postcards for Bloggers!

We have prepared for you traditional postcards with the results of the year. This time the authors can "measure themselves" and rejoice in their "hours, days, and minutes" that will be required to read everything they have written this year! And for active commentators - the number of comments left ;)

@frank's New Tear Card
@frank's New Tear Card

If you have found a mistype or a translation error in your card — we kindly ask you to write DM to frank and tell him about it! We will appreciate that.

We — the Main Word of This Year

The community of LiveJournal is our main value and strength. We are so happy we have all of you. We are so happy we are together!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May you have the best and most interesting posts, subscribers, and many, many comments in the coming year!

See you Next Year!

With love,

LJ team