"My Memories"

There's a new LiveJournal feature now --- you can mark your entries and other people's entries as memorable, and categorize them.

If you're logged in and view an entry, you'll see a stupid little heart icon I drew in two minutes (replacements welcome) that you can click and add it to your memorable posts list.

In the sidebar there's now a "Memories" link under "User Info" where you can go back and browse your memories. Change the URL and look at somebody else's memorable entries (the ones they've given you access to see, anyway).
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…