July 12, 2012: The official LiveJournal Release 94 is now live. Here are the new features and bug fixes you’ll find in this latest site-wide update. (This information can also be found at lj_releases
- Poll creation can now be used by all members, no matter what type of account they have.
- Cyrillic users now see "This entry was promoted in Promo" when a promo entry is recommended.
- Mobile site readers now have "Prev Entry Next Entry" buttons when viewing entries.
- Members can now log in via XML-RPC with an identity account.
- Spell-check is fixed.
- In S2 comment page styles, collapsed threads correctly show subject lines again.
- In S2 comment page styles, local time -- not UTC -- is now shown if there is a set time zone.
- Fast Repost entries on a friends page should now always show the username of who re-posted the entry, no matter what style is used.
- Pingback Bot now gives pingbacks for Fast Repost entries.
- Added date and username of purchasing account to order-confirmation emails.
- If you have selected "Show CAPTCHA to nobody," anonymous users will now be able to comment without going through the CAPTCHA process.
- Fixed a case where mini-calendars were showing two Tuesdays, and adjusted Cyrillic-user calendars to start on Monday instead of Sunday.
- Community emails now show the community name instead of "LiveJournal" as the sender.
- Optimizations were made to the scripts that display comments on the S1/"new" comment page.
- Users should no longer be redirected to a login page when viewing a public entry.
-The LiveJournal Team