Sorry!

My apologies for all the sporadic problems lately and today especially. I've been working on the cache-related headers that LiveJournal generates. The people most affected are people behind caching proxies: people at microsoft.com have complained, AOL users, most of Australia. Don't worry --- it's all getting fixed. I was never really aware before of all the issues regarding caching because they've never affected me. Now that I've read up on it, I know what I have to do to fix things.

Also, LiveJournal will be down tonight sometime between 1am-3am PST for maybe 15-20 minutes max while I do some work on the database.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…