Development continues

After quite a long time of laying stagnant, development on LiveJournal has continued.
There are now ports of the LiveJournal client in progress to a bunch of different languages and platforms.
Check out the download page to see what's up. It's all the
external contributors that have made me feel guilty for
not doing anything in awhile and start working again.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…