Boo! Trick or treat...

Well, it's Halloween today, and I'm not doing my homework that I think
is due tomorrow. Who cares-- this is more fun. I'm starting to document
everything like crazy, to make it easy for people to pick up later.
Check out the rapidly expanding developer
section
which contains preliminary information on how to customize
journals, even though that functionality isn't actually working yet.
However, now you know how it will work, when I make it.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…

  • 1 comment