LiveJournal .... the song!

Nick Yonce, nickrock, wrote to me awhile back asking if we'd sue him or something if his band Mirrors On Shoes did a song about LiveJournal. I laughed and said of course not, but I'd love to hear it if they did do it....

Well, it's done: [Download MP3]

I'm not sure if it's the coolest thing or sickest thing ever. Maybe both. :-) Anyway, enjoy!

Mirrors on Shoes .... you guys rock. Thanks. :-)

LyricsCollapse )
Subscribe

  • LiveJournal: Important Updates

    Control of LiveJournal as a blogging platform has been transferred to SUP Media LLC, a legal entity based in the Russian Federation. This decision…

  • June 12th News

    Announcing the New LiveJournal Team We're excited to announce that our new General Manager Matt Berardo has arrived at our San Francisco office, his…

  • May 22 News

    Advisory Board Elections Today, May 22nd, marks the beginning of the Advisory Board Election process. Polls will be open through the 29th. Out of…