LiveJournal .... the song!

Nick Yonce, nickrock, wrote to me awhile back asking if we'd sue him or something if his band Mirrors On Shoes did a song about LiveJournal. I laughed and said of course not, but I'd love to hear it if they did do it....

Well, it's done: [Download MP3]

I'm not sure if it's the coolest thing or sickest thing ever. Maybe both. :-) Anyway, enjoy!

Mirrors on Shoes .... you guys rock. Thanks. :-)

LyricsCollapse )
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…