Help test the new code and win prizes! :P

As you may or may not know, we've been busy rewriting the guts of LiveJournal so it'll perform better when run on tons of servers. (details)

We've been putting all new fun features on hold until this is done. As I said in an earlier post, LiveJournal working and working really damn fast is more important than any little gimmicky features.

Anyway, the new code is done and it needs testing. Before I <lj-cut> here, let me jump to the point:

Find bugs and win prizes!

How, Brad, How? Tell me more!Collapse )
Subscribe

  • View Pictures, Reacts, and Quotations — New Features of LJ

    Dear Friends, Friday is a good time for some great news — in fact, we have three of them! From now on you can view big-size photos closer, put the…

  • LiveJournal: Important Updates

    Control of LiveJournal as a blogging platform has been transferred to SUP Media LLC, a legal entity based in the Russian Federation. This decision…

  • June 12th News

    Announcing the New LiveJournal Team We're excited to announce that our new General Manager Matt Berardo has arrived at our San Francisco office, his…