Help test the new code and win prizes! :P

As you may or may not know, we've been busy rewriting the guts of LiveJournal so it'll perform better when run on tons of servers. (details)

We've been putting all new fun features on hold until this is done. As I said in an earlier post, LiveJournal working and working really damn fast is more important than any little gimmicky features.

Anyway, the new code is done and it needs testing. Before I <lj-cut> here, let me jump to the point:

Find bugs and win prizes!

How, Brad, How? Tell me more!Collapse )