Friends of Friends

Another treat for users with paid accounts ....

There's now a "friends of friends" view in addition to your "friends" view. The friends of friends view shows you people that are friends of your friends, but are not also your friends.

It's a good way to discover new interesting people.

Just add another "friends" after friends in your friends view address, like so:
http://bradfitz.livejournal.com/friendsfriends
Enjoy! And buy a paid account and support us. :-P

P.S. We still have a bunch of servers not yet setup. My bad. I've been side-tracked on other projects. I'll get to those this weekend.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…