Jesse Proulx (jproulx) wrote in news,
Jesse Proulx
jproulx

Looking for communities?

As some of you may be aware, there is an officially sanctioned community, community_promo, which allows LiveJournals users to run promotions for both the communities they maintain, and the communities they like the best. It is a great place to spread the word about your favorite communities, and to learn about some of the more obscure ones that slip under the radar.

However, there's another great place like community_promo that'll help you find some great communities. I'd like to announce the recently sanctioned resource community_quest, a community where you can post and try to find communities that already exist. Try it out! Its run by the same maintainer as community_promo, and is quickly becoming the most popular way to find what you're looking for. Its the 411 of LiveJournal communities!
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…