Directory change

Okay, sorting by location is back in the directory .... and that's the default search mode when you click a state or country in the directory now too. It worked like this before for US people, but now it also works for international people.

Apologies for "taking this out" .... I never got rid of it on purpose, I rewrote the search engine & directory from the ground up and I just never got around to adding it back in. Anyway, enjoy.
Subscribe

  • Facebook posts import

    We have some good news! You are now able to import your public Facebook entries to LiveJournal automatically. You can make posts on both platforms…

  • Embedded posts from LiveJournal

    We're pleased to tell you that now you can embed entries from LiveJournal to your posts on other sites. To embed post from…

  • New post editor

    We're excited to announce our new post editor. Some of you might have noticed the link to it at the new post page. It isn't visible to everyone…