T-shirt poll

As discussed in Monday's news post, we're looking into doing T-shirts again. If you've got a second, please complete our poll so we know how many of each type/size/color to pre-order:

http://www.livejournal.com/news/tshirt-poll.bml

The t-shirts will just be the logo centered on the front, with "livejournal.com" underneath, probably overlapping the pencil-marking swoosh. The polos will have the same thing, but on the breast.

Thanks!
Subscribe

  • Birthday time!

    Friends, Today LiveJournal turns 24. Balloons are in the air, candles are lit – it’s time to celebrate! LJ24! We’d like to share…

  • Spring design update

    Friends, you often asked for an opportunity to express your creative side with the Air design style. So, we're proud to report that it's done! Now…

  • When words are not enough

    Friends! We have upgraded the comment reactions. Now there are sixteen of them! A whole treasure trove of feelings. Strangest things…