LiveJournal T-Shirts

And for birthday surprise #3 of 3....

T-Shirts!
http://www.livejournal.com/news/tshirt-pics.bml

They should start arriving tomorrow and should all be here by next week (we've pre-ordered over 4,000!), at which time we'll start doing sales.

We'll be selling them just hardly above cost, which was pretty cheap since we pre-ordered so many. It's not our intention to make profit on this. It's best to just get people happy & wearing them. :-)

BTW, we did end up getting larger sizes, but only in black/white/grey, if I recall correctly. Anyway, more details (sizes/exact measurements/costs) next week....

Happy Birthday!