- Font changes
- Less white space
- Site News under the About menu
- FAQ is closer to the Help menu
- Friends filter in menu
- Standouts should be fixed (no longer vertical)
- Better XHTML compliance in areas
Try it out: (if you're not already)
Please continue to have patience and work with us while we fine-tune things. We won't be making this the default scheme until:
- we get it looking nice in all popular (and not-so-popular) browsers.
- it's navigable/usable
- it's been tested a lot
- people are as happy as possible
We're not there yet, but we're working on it. Remember: beta = not done. :-)
Safari's pretty bug-ridden yet, so I'm not sure we're at fault, but I'm looking into it. I'll make a workaround if possible, otherwise I'll make a minimal test case demonstrating the menu bar bug and pass it along to Dave Hyatt.