Notice: security problem

I've found a bug in version 1.3.0-1.3.4 of the Windows LiveJournal client that you should be aware of:

When you make a non-public journal entry and then go back to edit it later, if you don't open the "Post Options" dialog box within the history editing dialog box, when you save your post it will go back to public.... that is not good at all.

I'm looking into why that happens and preparing a fix right now.
Subscribe

  • Facebook posts import

    We have some good news! You are now able to import your public Facebook entries to LiveJournal automatically. You can make posts on both platforms…

  • Embedded posts from LiveJournal

    We're pleased to tell you that now you can embed entries from LiveJournal to your posts on other sites. To embed post from…

  • New post editor

    We're excited to announce our new post editor. Some of you might have noticed the link to it at the new post page. It isn't visible to everyone…