Two cool things...

We've been nominated for the Webby Awards in the Community category. This isn't the People's Voice category like last time, but an actual nomination.... cross your fingers for us.

Our stats page used to have a listing of recent posts. Unfortunately, that area died when we changed our database architecture awhile back. Anyway, it's been resurrected:And it's extremely efficient, not hurting the databases at all, so feel free to reload and have fun.

An XML version is also available, if you're a friendly robot. (Unfriendly robots are generally detected and killed, so be friendly.)

Enjoy.
Subscribe

  • Birthday time!

    Friends, Today LiveJournal turns 24. Balloons are in the air, candles are lit – it’s time to celebrate! LJ24! We’d like to share…

  • Spring design update

    Friends, you often asked for an opportunity to express your creative side with the Air design style. So, we're proud to report that it's done! Now…

  • Discounts in LJ Shop and a Contest for the Most Beautiful Christmas Tree!

    Dear Friends, what do you prefer the most: buy the Professional package of service for a year at a discount, win a free month of it, — or both?!…