Two cool things...

We've been nominated for the Webby Awards in the Community category. This isn't the People's Voice category like last time, but an actual nomination.... cross your fingers for us.

Our stats page used to have a listing of recent posts. Unfortunately, that area died when we changed our database architecture awhile back. Anyway, it's been resurrected:And it's extremely efficient, not hurting the databases at all, so feel free to reload and have fun.

An XML version is also available, if you're a friendly robot. (Unfriendly robots are generally detected and killed, so be friendly.)

Enjoy.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…