Decoration plan: postcard wallpaper

Please, help decorate our office! :-)

If you haven't already heard, Danga Interactive (the official name of the company that runs LiveJournal) now has an office. Current residents are myself (bradfitz), evan, and whitaker. While she's still staying in Seattle with the servers, lisa will be visiting from time to time, since Seattle's pretty close to Portland.

The whole point is to work faster/easier with each other, but also so we could hire some more local employees. We've been moving in since last Friday and we now have desks, chairs, a fridge, and Internet access. What more could we want, right? Decorations!

Our walls are awfully drab.

We beg for postcards...Collapse )

If you'd like to send a postcard:
LiveJournal.com