Help us test the new code!

The new friends-view code discussed over the past few days is almost done. We'd like your help testing it more, rather than rushing it into production.

More info on how/what to test is available here:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/lj_test/5909.html

And that's also where you should report problems. It's important we get as much quality testing as possible. The sooner we verify it works for everybody, the sooner we can get it live and screaming along.

Thanks!
Subscribe

  • LiveJournal: Important Updates

    Control of LiveJournal as a blogging platform has been transferred to SUP Media LLC, a legal entity based in the Russian Federation. This decision…

  • June 12th News

    Announcing the New LiveJournal Team We're excited to announce that our new General Manager Matt Berardo has arrived at our San Francisco office, his…

  • May 22 News

    Advisory Board Elections Today, May 22nd, marks the beginning of the Advisory Board Election process. Polls will be open through the 29th. Out of…