Your sysadmins hard at work

evan proposes that this picture of lisa and nbarkas be the new "Server Error" message, with a subtitle "Your sysadmins are working on it."

Heh.

In other news, one week until Jesse is out here in Oregon! In even more news, more news is coming later. :P (We're gonna try and stick with the monthly status updates, since so much is going on lately....)
Subscribe

  • LiveJournal: Important Updates

    Control of LiveJournal as a blogging platform has been transferred to SUP Media LLC, a legal entity based in the Russian Federation. This decision…

  • June 12th News

    Announcing the New LiveJournal Team We're excited to announce that our new General Manager Matt Berardo has arrived at our San Francisco office, his…

  • May 22 News

    Advisory Board Elections Today, May 22nd, marks the beginning of the Advisory Board Election process. Polls will be open through the 29th. Out of…