New Windows client

A new version of the Windows client (1.3.6) is now online. The ChangeLog has been updated as well. The main features are the "Make Link" dialog and there are now "Lite" and "Upgrade" versions to choose from, instead of downloading all 1.7 MB of the full version. A British dictionary version is coming in the future.

Apologies to the 205 people that already upgraded from 1.3.4 to 1.3.5. But that's why there's the new "upgrade" package that's so small! :-)
Subscribe

  • Birthday time!

    Friends, Today LiveJournal turns 24. Balloons are in the air, candles are lit – it’s time to celebrate! LJ24! We’d like to share…

  • Spring design update

    Friends, you often asked for an opportunity to express your creative side with the Air design style. So, we're proud to report that it's done! Now…

  • Discounts in LJ Shop and a Contest for the Most Beautiful Christmas Tree!

    Dear Friends, what do you prefer the most: buy the Professional package of service for a year at a discount, win a free month of it, — or both?!…