April Fools

Heh... Keep in mind everybody that it's April Fools today. (For international readers: Apr. 1 is our "joke/prank day")

This flood of lawsuit threats and hate mail seems to be slightly above average... I can't decide if it's legit, or it's just your April Fools jokes back at us. Surely a few of you have a sense of humor. :-) I have to assume the people not mailing us are the amused ones.

lj_serialadder is a fake account. It's a joke targetting all the hubbub in lj_biz lately about serial adders.

Nobody hacked your journal and added "Stalking" and "Stalked by" instead of "Friends" and "Friend of". It's a joke emphasizing people's concerns about how the "Friend of" label is bad, and they want a difference between friends/reading/trust/know-in-real-life/etc.

LJ didn't buy DeadJournal. (that's their prank)

Also didn't buy ljdrama.org. Their prank again.

etc, etc.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…