Jesse Proulx (jproulx) wrote in news,
Jesse Proulx
jproulx

Password Scam

We've received reports of yet another password scheme making the rounds. This one looks like an e-mail from LiveJournal, telling you that your password has been changed and offering you a link to log on. However, the link leads to a site that's trying to spoof LiveJournal with a similar-looking domain name.

We do not change users' passwords for them, nor do we ever ask for your password through e-mail. If you receive this e-mail, do not follow the link.

Please always double-check the link in the address bar of your browser before logging into LiveJournal and make sure that you are visiting livejournal.com.
Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…