Whoa -- teen pregnancy stuff

In regards to our previous post about the "The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy":

We didn't mean to piss anybody off. We're not dissing teen parents or products of teen parents.

We didn't know the site/campaign was so slanted, and we definitely didn't know some of their ads were so tasteless.

We weren't trying to push a political agenda. We're definitely not hard-core conservatives around here. (quite the opposite, generally)

What we wanted to say was: If you're a teen and don't want to get pregnant, there are ways to not get pregnant. That's all.

We'll try and do a better job at either not being "oppresively political", or reviewing what we do support to make sure the campaign accurately reflects our beliefs.

That said, HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!
Subscribe

Recent Posts from This Journal

Recent Posts from This Journal