Jesse Proulx (jproulx) wrote in news,
Jesse Proulx
jproulx

We won!

2004 People's Voice Winner We are proud to announce that LiveJournal won the People's Voice Webby Award for the "community" category!

We'd like to thank everyone who voted for the awards, and we'd like to thank all of our users, because we wouldn't have gotten anywhere without you!
Subscribe

  • LiveJournal: Important Updates

    Control of LiveJournal as a blogging platform has been transferred to SUP Media LLC, a legal entity based in the Russian Federation. This decision…

  • June 12th News

    Announcing the New LiveJournal Team We're excited to announce that our new General Manager Matt Berardo has arrived at our San Francisco office, his…

  • May 22 News

    Advisory Board Elections Today, May 22nd, marks the beginning of the Advisory Board Election process. Polls will be open through the 29th. Out of…