Help guide this crazy ship

We've spent tons of time working on infrastructure to keep the site alive. It's time to work on fun stuff again. Stuff that's user-visible. Stuff that you makes use of all this infrastructure we've built.

We're all working on most this stuff in parallel, because we all have different skills, but we're curious --- what are you most excited about? Based on your feedback we can rearrange groups to make sure we bust out what you care about soonest.

And don't worry --- we're still working on ScrapBook. We're putting it on modern hardware and reworking the UI, as well as sponsoring client development. But a lot of us are done with our parts in that now, so this poll is about where those employees focus most of their efforts.

Go vote!

Thanks!