Jesse Proulx (jproulx) wrote in news,
Jesse Proulx
jproulx

June 2005 Permanent Account Sale

Tonight (starting at Midnight EST), Permanent Accounts will be available for purchase from our Payment Center -- look for the "Permanent Account ($150 USD)" option from the "Item" menu to add it to your order. Remember that this sale is only valid for the next 24 hours (ends tomorrow night at Midnight EST), so if you want a permanent account snag one now!

Permanent Accounts get all of the features that paid users get, and more! As an added bonus to the sale, we've bumped up the maximum number of Permanent Account user picture icons from 50 to 100. Paid users will be able to upgrade to 100 user pictures in the near future, but for now it's exclusive to Permanent Accounts.

Please note:Collapse )