Help us build our school list

Dear friendly and numerous LiveJournal users,

I've been wanting to get a list of all high-schools and colleges in the world, since we can probably do something cool with it related to communities/interests/search, but I'm too impatient to go through the process of finding a database reseller and doing the whole tedious price bargaining thing. I even accidentally started mailing people to see how much a list would cost, didn't get replies within 24 hours, and then I hit myself --- am I forgetting the power of the Interweb? I can just ask users to enter stuff!

So if you're feeling friendly and want us to know about your schools, help us out:

http://www.livejournal.com/misc/schools.bml

No clue exactly what we'll do with this yet, but there's no shortage of fun ideas. Feel free to reply in the comments with your own ideas, too!

P.S. I hacked this form and database table up in like 10 minutes. My apologies if it's the ugliest thing you've ever seen. I'm not a designer. :-)