High Scores

The new support system is working out great..... 6 people have already asked questions and had them answered, many before I even woke up today ... that's great! Less work for me. :-)

I put up the list of high scores for anybody interested in who the big helpers are. Each support request answered is worth 1-3 points + 1 point for every 6 hours it remains unanswered.
Subscribe

  • Birthday time!

    Friends, Today LiveJournal turns 24. Balloons are in the air, candles are lit – it’s time to celebrate! LJ24! We’d like to share…

  • Spring design update

    Friends, you often asked for an opportunity to express your creative side with the Air design style. So, we're proud to report that it's done! Now…

  • Discounts in LJ Shop and a Contest for the Most Beautiful Christmas Tree!

    Dear Friends, what do you prefer the most: buy the Professional package of service for a year at a discount, win a free month of it, — or both?!…