Abe Hassan (burr86) wrote in news,
Abe Hassan
burr86

upcoming changes

Posted on April Fools Day, 2007

Hi, all! It's been a while since I've done a [info]news (sponsored by Six Apart, makers of world-famous blogging software) post, but I'm incredibly excited to share this news with everyone and I called dibs on writing the announcement. *g*

We've long known that our services as a social network have been one of the greatest on the Internet. In fact, we see so many cultures that are formed around LiveJournal -- not to mention the friendships that form and the romances that blossom -- that we truly do believe that LiveJournal is one of the most thriving social networks in existence. Our userbase includes people from every background, belief, and ideology, and that's something we truly treasure.

Read more...Collapse )