Barak Berkowitz (barakb25) wrote in news,
Barak Berkowitz
barakb25

  • Location:
  • Mood:
  • Music:

Journals being restored

As promised below we have reviewed the journals that have been suspended and are now in the midst of unsuspended about half of them.
The class of suspensions that are being reversed are;
1.     All Fandom journals
2.     All fiction journals
3.     All journals who that had problems in their profile only

A large number of journals that are clear violations of our policies will remain suspended.

I will write a post in more detail soon but I wanted to get this up now as promised.

We are truly sorry for the mess, we have more work yet to do.

Subscribe

  • Notes on our new comment system

    Thanks to all of you for providing your feedback and voicing your concerns about LiveJournal's new comment system. Please understand that we…

  • Update on Release 88

    Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release. Today, we have some small updates to share with you: A patch has been released…

  • Release 88, Paid time extension

    December 21st, 2011 - Happy December Holidays and welcome to the official LiveJournal newsletter! Bringing you system updates, community…